Terms And Conditions
General Terms And Conditions
- The hair extensions or top volumizer shows no signs of being worn, are in an as new condition and the product to show no signs of use.
Contact WEH via email firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Olga (owner)
As soon as we receive sent back item we will exchange as quickly as possible. In each case we will hold $10.00 to cover postage administration and credit card charges.
If for any reason you wish to exchange your hair extensions or top volumizer for a different colour.
- Email WEH to advise us we can call you back if you leave a number and are unsure of which colour to order.
- Send back to us via recorded delivery with instructions for new exchange.
- Send back with enclosed name and address and detail new instruction for colour.
As soon as we receive your items back we will post your exchange color order as soon as possible and within 10 days.
Services in the Salon Refund Policy
WEH always aims to please our clients with our quality products and friendly professional service.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
- Complaints should be addressed to Olga Sutcliffe via email make sure you leave a contact number and a convenient time for us to call you back. We will make it as comfortable as we can to listen to your complaint and deal with it promptly. It will be of great help if you are as specific as possible about your complaint.
WHAT SHALL WE DO
- Find out what happened and went wrong.
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this.
- Make sure you receive an apology, where it is appropriate.
- Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.
- Where hair needs to be re-done, An appointment for a full consultation with management must commence and a hair plan made and agreed by the client, management and the stylist performing the re do. Open communication with all parties how to proceed and results requested by our client will be of utmost importance.
REFUND not REDO
WEH always perform a full consultation and outline a hair plan, origin of hair, method used, PROVIDED IS A CARE SHEET advice for after care products and instruction, also when to return for re- install. We also offer our new and existing clients a follow up complimentary treatment and extension check up.
This must happen within 2 weeks and we always follow up call to the client. If no one is their we will leave a message.
REASONS WE CONSIDER NOT REFUNDABLE.
- IF hair purchased by you from us has been coloured by you or another hair salon.
- If hair is NOT purchased from WEH is sub standard and has to be removed.
- IF hair purchased from WEH has been cut by another salon and is now too short
- IF you have been using incorrect product e.g. (head and shoulders) Not using moisture based shampoos, conditioners and heat protectors.
- IF you have chemically premed or straightened the hair.
- IF another hairdressing salon has blow dried your hair and used oil based products which has broken down fusion bonds or tape adhesive.
- IF you did not come in for your complimentary check up and treatment. We consider this very important to follow up with this appointment, any adjustments at this time will be offered for free, more hair cut off, adjust the placement, go through the combing and styling, washing and products.
We however do take full responsibility for any mistake made by us or a faulty product. We will exchange and do our upmost to make our clients happy with our services.
You will not get the run around and your complaint no matter what it is will not be ignored.